New Home Construction in Wernersville, PA
Tony and Karen approached us about building their dream home after having seen our work in the homes of friends and family. They had already found a house plan that they liked for its style, but they wanted some significant changes.
After an initial discussion, we recommend that they purchase the plan with the rights to alter it so we could build the home to their specifications.
scroll down to view project gallery
- The exterior was done with James Hardie fiber cement siding.
- The roof is A.B. Martin standing-seam metal with a textured finish.
- The foundation and front-facing columns are accented with stone for visual interest.
- Provia exterior doors provide a grand entrance to the home.
- Black Andersen 400 series casement windows add character and energy efficiency
Interior Floors & Cabinetry
- Interior doors, trim, and kitchen cabinets are all Knotty Alder wood.
- All interior floors are porcelain plank tile in a brown, natural wood finish.
- Barrier-free tile showers in both the master bath and in the Jack & Jill bathroom will allow the homeowners to age-in-place comfortably.
- A high-efficiency Navien LP gas boiler with radiant floor heat creates a superior level of comfort.
- A screened porch with black accents lets the homeowners to enjoy the outdoors without the nuisance of mosquitoes and other insects.