New Home & Garage Construction in Narvon, PA
This project in Narvon, PA included a new 1-floor home with a finished basement, custom detached garage, and a barn. This was the second time we built a home for this homeowner, so we had learned to work together well only 9 years before!
For this homeowner, detailed workmanship, attention to detail, and the highest quality materials were priorities. Accessibility also was an important part of this home, and having features for aging-in-place were front-of-mind. Our team approached this project understanding these priorities and planned accordingly. During the planning process, the homeowner definitely had ideas of their own, but they also relied heavily on suggestions from our team.
Anita Yoder of Heritage Design Interiors in New Holland, PA was a very professional and valued player in guiding design and color choices for both the interior and exterior.
scroll down to view project gallery
- Kauffman Kitchens custom wood cabinets in Kitchen, Office, Sewing Room, Baths and Basement Bookshelves
- Snow melt system in exterior walkway and stamped concrete apron around garage
- Elevator in the home installed by Lancaster Elevators
- Radiant floor heat throughout the home and garage adds a high level of comfort and efficiency.
- The Rheem 20.0 SEER inverter central AC system has separate zones in almost every room throughout the home, allowing for individualized comfort control.
- The home’s exterior is enhanced by thin veneer natural stone and James Hardie fiber cement siding.
- Stamped concrete around the home offers extra class and beauty.